Sunday, August 1, 2010

PC vs Mac - The Results are Finally In!

According to Ben Parr an author at Mashable.com, says according to a poll of Mashable's readers the PC out ranks the Mac. It comes as no surprise if you ask me. Parr wrote...


After over 23,000 votes…
…PC handily defeated Mac. With 15,102 votes, PC was able secure 63.99% of the vote. Mac mustered 8,015 votes, for a 33.97% share of the ballots. Votes for “neither” totaled in at 480, or just 2.03%.

I have to say I am an avid PC user. It is the only machine I have used since 15 years ago when I bought my first computer. I was not completely surprised by the results of the poll, I believe there are quite a bit more PCs being used when compared to the amount of Macs being used in the world. However I also believe the number of Mac users is growing. I have done research on the Mac and have considered buying one as my next computer. A lot of online experts I converse with currently use a Mac. They tend to be a bit on the expensive side when compared to the PC, but their performance also seems to be faster and more efficient than the PC.

What are your thoughts about PC vs Mac? Which do you use? Have you tried both or are you dedicated to your type of computer? Would you be willing to give the other type a try? Leave your answers below, and feel free to tweet this post or Like it and share it with your Facebook friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment